Saturday, January 2, 2016

Descendant Sayings for Crafts and Scrapbooking

  1. A Daughter (son) is a gift of Love
  2. Civil War Descendant
  3. Descendant of the American Revolution
  4. Granddaughters are forever . . . I'm so glad you're mine.
  5. Granddaughter, You are very dear to me. Please always journey life safely!
  6. How blessed I am, how fortunate I've been that you are my Daughter-in-law and also my friend!
  7. I'm the big brother.
  8. I smile because you're my sister. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it
  9. Just Brothers -- You mess with him, you'll mess with me!
  10. Mom likes me best!
  11. My life in a nutshell.
  12. My sister has the best sister in the world!
  13. The kind of ancestors we have had – is not as important as the kind of descendants our ancestors have.
  14. Veteran Descendant
See corresponding Ancestral sayings here.

Compiled by Dolores J. Rush, updated 4 May 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome family related questions, comments, and additional information about this post and we will try to answer your questions in a timely fashion. Thanks for stopping by!