- A birth certificate shows that you were born, a death certificate shows that you died, but a scrapbook shows that you lived.
- All in the Family
- A man is born with his relations; he picks out his friends for himself.
- Ancestors Activist
Ancestors run in my family
Ancestors R US
Ask me about my ancestors!
Beware! Genealogy Fever is Contagious!
- Blessed is the man who hears the gentle voices call him grandfather.
- Born to be an Ancestor!
- Days gone by.
- Every family is a history in itself and even a poem to those who know how to search its pages.
- Families are tied together with heart strings.
- Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at the people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
- Family History: A Neverending Story!
- Finding my roots bit by bit
- Folk Finder
- Forebears & Heirs Genealogy’s Law = The one document you need to prove your ancestor’s line is lost due to fire, flood, or war!
- Genealogy: A Celebration of Heritage
- Genealogy: A Key to the Past.
- Genealogists are ancestrally challenged!
- Genealogists are into Relative Riches
- Genealogists are pioneers into the past!
- Genealogists are Time Travelers
- Genealogists are Tree Tracers.
- Genealogy is my cup of tea!
- Genealogy Detective
- Genealogy Fever: It's Inherited!
- Genealogy: Life in the Past Lane!
- Genealogists Haunt Cemeteries
- Genealogy is a Past-time.
- Genealogy -- Piecing together the Past
- Genealogists Invest in Family Bonds!
- Genealogists look for lost leaves.
- Gone Ficheing!
- Grandma's are antique little girls.
- Hangin’ with the Family.
- Have Roots, Will Travel
- Heritage Hunter
- He who has the most surnames in the end "WINS!"
- How blessed I am, how fortunate I've been that you are my Daughter-in-law and also my friend!
- I'm the crazy aunt everyone warned you about
- In Loving Memory.
- It’s all in the Genes!
- Leaves of Time
- Love and laughter makes a happy family.
- My family tree is full of nuts.
- My life in a nutshell.
- My Roots.
- One Big Happy Family.
- Our family is like fudge sweet with a few nuts in it.
- Our family is a patchwork of memories and love.
- So Many Ancestors, So Little Time!
- Success is relative. The more success, the more relatives!
- The best antiques are grandparents.
- There are many treasures in Grandma’s attic, but the old button box is my favorite.
- This is our branch of the family tree.
- This is what an awesome dad (brother, uncle, granddad) looks like!
- Treasured Times
- When A Child Is Born, So Is a Grandmother
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- Years Gone By
- You can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your relatives.
- You won’t make a place in the sun by sitting in the shade of the family tree.