Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

From the Paper Trail

Lately, I've been keeping busy with sharing information with new-to-me relatives who have found a couple of the little biographies on my History Nut blog, extracting and transcribing old magazines for the Missouri State Genealogy Association Journal (MOSGA), which by the way, the first in a series of extraction articles called "Missouri Contributors to National Women's Magazines" has been published in the newest issue (Vol. XXXIV, No. 1, 2014).

Have a great week!
 
Postscript Note: The third in this series has now been published! Mr. Hough, the editor, is looking for other submissions. My articles will be ending as of the last issue of this year (2015), although I have more I could contribute. If anything I have extracted has been helpful to your relative research or if you have enjoyed reading the articles, please contact Mr. Hough and express it. Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome family related questions, comments, and additional information about this post and we will try to answer your questions in a timely fashion. Thanks for stopping by!