Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Letters to Aunt Tacy Ullom

Coffeyville, Kansas, Dec. 29

Dear aunt tacy,

I thought I would drop you a few lines to let you know we are all well. Hope this leaves you all well. We all was all sorry when we heared that Rolans baby died what seemed was the matter with the little baby. did you reived the card. We recived your cards. I got a lot of presents as alowing I got these. a box of staniory, two boxes of candy a lots of Hanchiefs some cards. 2. pair of stocking bottle of prefume some goods to make me a dress and a lots of other thing. Hope you folks got lot of nice things Why don't you ever write aunt nellie uncle levett and Delma stayed four days and they wasn't . . .

~~ <> @ <> ~~

Postmark: Coffeyville, KS.
December 1, 1929,
1:30 pm, 2 (1 cent) stamps
Return in 10 days
From: Donzella Clark
1512 So Walnut,
Coffeyville, Kansas

To: Mrs. A. Ullom, Elkhart, Kansas
Dear Aunt Tacy & all,

Mamma wants to know why don't you write to us once & awhile mamma never did hear from Laura after wrote card about you being bad off with that rupture of yours so I thought I write and see how you was I am in a hurry for I have to help with supper daddy is working every day we are all just fine are you folks all right & the rest to tell Hello for me tell Laura Hello is she going to school this year I am in the 7B this year like it Just fine lone walk though but going to get my education uncle Sid will be home Thursday. it is snowing here is it their we have rabbits write to us soon please excuse writing tell all Hello from us

your neice Donzella Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome family related questions, comments, and additional information about this post and we will try to answer your questions in a timely fashion. Thanks for stopping by!